Thursday, April 14, 2011

Project Update, Pictures Coming Later

Ok, so last time I updated, the kitchen was de-wallpapered and that was about it. Well, I am happy to report that much progress has been made this week thanks to some awesome helpers. The kitchen now has the new wine bottle border up thanks to Mama B and last night Popsicle and I painted the bathroom! The new shower curtain was hung today and with a few touch-ups and a thorough clean-up tomorrow, it is going to look fantastic! Pictures of both projects will be coming soon. 

My next major project will be painting the bedroom. I've settled on a color and even purchased some decore, but the trip to Ikea has yet to occur....

Also, I am collecting WINE CORKS for a small project that I am going to do for our kitchen. Please let me know if you have any you would be willing to donate. They can be used and have writing on them or whatever. I need about 100+ and right now I have 2 so any contribution would help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment