Friday, April 8, 2011

And so it begins...

Today I sent my husband off to his first motorcycle race of the season. I have decided that I will be embarking on household projects while my hubby is off having fun this year. 


This weekend, the projects are the kitchen wallpaper border removal and the painting of the downstairs bathroom. The paint was purchased tonight and the border project has been begun. However, the border project is going MUCH slower than expected. Only about a foot and a half of it was finished tonight. :/ Hopefully it will go better tomorrow. 


Tomorrow is also a busy day aside from my house projects-it's the opening day of the Kirkwood Farmer's Market AND the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention! Not to mention the homework I have due Sunday that hasn't been started...4 more weeks of this school stuff! 


Before pictures of the kitchen and bathroom to come tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment